hey , thankyou for viewing my blog and don't forget to follow my bloggie . ILOVEYOU SUPERHERO , SUPERGIRLS AND SUPERFAMILY :)

Saturday 18 February 2012

6 Month :)

Today me and him dah 6 bulan couple . Dah macam-macam jadi kat kitaorang . Banyak kali gaduh , banyak kali misunderstanding tapi both of us tetap sabar je layan perangai masing-masing . kadang-kadang terasa jealous kat couple yang lain because diaorang lagi sweet sangat . Tapi him ? tak romantik sangat pun . haha , okay sorry but it is true sayang . But however it is i still accept you for who you are like you accept me for who i am kan sayang . See ? dia tak text wishing me pun :'( huwaaaaa i wanna cry . where are you ? are you forget our day ? our date ? . seriously i miss the old you , the old us and the old me . yes , i know i've change a lot but u do it more . Do you realise that ? i miss you ! *scream* . I dont wanna cry because of you . I am still waiting and waiting and waiting for you . patiently . walaupon i hate waiting :/ 


                            HAPPY 6MONTH SAYANG :')

No comments:

Post a Comment