hey , thankyou for viewing my blog and don't forget to follow my bloggie . ILOVEYOU SUPERHERO , SUPERGIRLS AND SUPERFAMILY :)

Saturday 18 February 2012

Raining :')


Whenever the rain come visit us , i felt like the rain is understand my feeling . That's why i love rain a lot . All the memories come one by one . Especially my friends and him . Our old memories make me realise that i need you for make my day , for make me laugh and what so ever . Tak boleh bayangkan macam mana kalau korang tak ada . i love you guys . I missed you guys . I need you guys . I cry for you guys . Do you see how much you are really important for me ?  I always crying like raining . walaupun macam budak kecik but who cares ? no one . I have to face it alone . That's why i need you . cepatnya masa berlalu , cepatnya semua berubah . This make me strong and i have to be independent . Korang pun bukan selalu boleh ada dengan aku . Aku cuma boleh berdoa korang selamat kat mana-mana korang berada . Bila hujan je macam nak main and menari dalam hujan puas-puas . Biar semua perasaan tak elok ni keluar . 
I hope one day you come back to my life and make me laughing and smiling every second of time . I really hope that . Just pray for me . Semoga kita akan bersama di dunia dan di akhirat okay baby . I wanna face my bad and good times with you . korang kekuatan aku . Ingat tu . ILOVEYOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment